Monday, May 24, 2010

Attempt #1: "Justified Blogging"

For the last few months, I have been trying to convince myself, "I do NOT need a blog..." Truth is, I don't. Let my friend, Nicole, attest to this, I make fun of bloggers. All of them. But let me take you through my thought process and maybe, just maybe, you'll understand this whole thing...?

#1: While this is my first attempt at "blogging," I have a very small success rate at
writing in a journal. I just can't do it! Needless to say, that's still a work in progress.
I'm counting these as journal entries.

#2: Put frankly, I'm definitely not good at working with computers. I'm honestly
putting forth some effort. If this thing does not get better looking soon, I'm going to give up. Who knows how to use these blog things?? HELP!!!

#3: Getting really tired of facebook....

#4: Six months ago, my life changed dramatically. My mission came to an end and I came home to figure out that life isn't quite what I was expecting it to be. Months later, I feel like I'm finally getting to where I need to be. Let me be honest, even after six months, the comment I still hear the most is, "Spence, we really are glad that you're home, but we're really missing your Monday emails." Well, I hope you meant it because here I am again, in full force! haha. Clearly, I learned and grew just as much, if not more, than anybody else. I have missed writing those Monday emails. Hence, the terms "missingmondays" and "letters from monday..." In a way, I feel like I am Monday. Plus, it's my mom's favorite day of the week. So, here's a toast to our favorite day! (Mom, Grandma, Grandpa, other family and friends that have commented to me, here's your chance to stay caught up on Mondays once again:)

1 comment:

  1. Yes I take great satisfaction in the fact that you were once a blog-hater...and now you have one. But I'm happy, you see, because I love your style and am looking forward to your blog every monday. Tonight was good. Just what I needed...well worth the drive! Thanks friend, you're the best!!

    ReplyDelete